Effective March 11, 2020
Mile Zero Tours has amended our cancellation policy on all tours departing May 15 through July 30, 2020. Guests will now receive a credit voucher of 50% of the non-refundable amount on any cancellations received up to 14 days prior to travel.
Guests who add the Canada All Inclusive or Non-Medical All Inclusive travel insurance package at time of final payment will also be able to make a claim under the ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ clause up to 14 days prior to travel. ‘Cancel for Any Reason’ covers the remaining 50% of the non-refundable amount (excluding the insurance coverage itself).
With the new cancellation terms and in coordination with the travel insurance policies offered, guest can now cancel their trip for any reason, up to 14 days prior with 100% of their travel investment protected if they do not feel comfortable travelling at the time.
1. Policy in effect for tours departing May 15 thorough June 30, 2020 only.
2.Mile Zero Tours must receive notification of cancellation at least 14 days prior to travel
3. ‘Cancel for any reason’ claims must be opened with the insurer at least 14 days prior to travel
4. Regular cancellation policy applies to cancellations made prior to final payment date
5. Travel credits expire 18 months after original scheduled departure date
6. Travel credits may be used on any tour but are non-transferable, no cash value and are non-refundable
7. Travel credits offer is a temporary policy and may be withdrawn at any time with notice
8. Mile Zero Tours cannot be held responsible for claims decisions made by the insurer